Saturday, January 13th, 2018
12:00 noon - 3:30 pm
(Registration & Check-In: 11:45 am)
Maple Avenue Middle School
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Youth2 - Youth Helping Youth has trained over 100 young people on topics of:
- the value of volunteering
- why youth would want to take part in social action
- understanding the needs of our local Saratoga County community
- learning about volunteer opportunities close to home
- creative simulations of doable projects to help solve social problems
- becoming “Solutionaries”
- grant writing, and
- how to make volunteer work both meaningful and match interests and values
This free 3.5 hour training is being offered to youth and young adults in Saratoga County, ages 11-22. Parents are welcome to join in. Saratoga High School National Honor Society will offer 4.0 community service credit hours for participation in this training.
This training will enhance the heart of Youth2 's and MLK Saratoga's mission of getting youth meaningfully involved in improving their world.
Limited Seating -- REGISTRATION REQUIRED! Please email participant's name, parent/guardian name, phone number, & email to:
Thank you - See you there!